Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Another day, another continent

So I think that I owe everyone an apology. I haven´t updated once since I have returned from Asia. I figured that since I was now In South America I would go ahead and update for my loyal readers. São Paulo, Brasil is my exact location, Campo Limpo if you want to get technical like Canaan Chapman behind me reading over my shoulder. I am down here with our churches partners and a group of people from our church. We have been doing some things around the favelas of the city. It has been a great trip so far, but since this computer is moving like refrigerated molasses, I am going to save most of the details for when I get back, but suffice itto say that myslf, Canaan Chapman, and Philip Elliot are giving Allen Kinble a really interesting time. Thanks for reading! God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allen deserves it:O)
Have a wonderful time, look forward to hearing your stories.

Tell Barb I said hello. I ran into Susie and Brett today~ wasn't expecting that, but was nice to get one more hug in.

Take care! Beth

Anonymous said...

Seth: Glad to see that you are back blogging, I was having withdrawals, I've talked to you Mom to check on you, hope to talk to you soon...take care & have a great trip...Love, Annie & Benny