Friday, April 4, 2008

Bangkok Bound

Just a quick update...

I am leaving for the airport in just a few minutes to go on a visa run. This will be a double purpose trip, as I will be going to Bangkok to hang out all weekend with Brittany Greene and her fiance. Thank you guys for following me all this way and I would like to apologize for not being as informative the past couple of weeks as we have been quite a bit busier than before midterm outreach. After my visa run I will try to update often. Pictures of Bangkok coming soon! God bless and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seth,

Looking forward to pictures.
Please tell Brittany that I said Hi. James and I had the pleasure of meeting her on a NY missions trip; such a beautiful lady.

Hope your outreach is going well and your getting some rest. Seth, You are in my prayers as well as the prayers of my daughters.

Beth

Finding Bangkok Hotels said...

I am too late to find your post. Anyway, wishing you have a good trip in Bangkok and Good luck.