Monday, January 7, 2008

29 hours of travel?!

Yep. It is as bad as it sounds. I'm not particularly looking forward to these plane rides, but I am going to press on toward the goal. I'm very thankful for everyone that spoke with me at church today.
Well, I'm off to the airport. Next time you hear from me I'll be on the other side of the world. It may take me a day or two to get adjusted enough to post a blog but I promise I will, and I'll post pictures of my arrival in Malaysia! Adios America.

2 comments:

Alison B. said...

hang in there and catch up on all your sleep. i am sure you'll be wide eyed and ready to hit the ground running when you get off of that plane.

lauraknight said...

Seth,
We are praying for you and can't wait to hear what God does through you in Malaysia. I didn't get a chance to visit with you this morning at church, but I want to thank you for allowing your dad to share your story and your journey with us. We look forward to hearing more from you as you blog.