Thursday, January 10, 2008

He's Still Thriving!-Day #3 Coming Soon!

Seth just called a few minutes ago and said that hopefully, in the next day or so, he will have internet access in his house. Today was a national holiday there, so no one was working. He has begun his school orientation and he said that his schedule is extremely hectic. This makes it nearly impossible to get internet access because the school office where he has been getting on line closes at 4:30pm.

He is fine and hopefully he will have unlimited access in his house very soon! He has a blog post typed and is going to try and send it to me soon, along with pictures, and I will post it when I get it. Also, you may or may not have noticed that I removed his address. This is for security reasons. If you would like it, contact me and I will gladly give it to you. I'm sure that he would love some mail from home! Thank you everyone for all your support.

Amy

3 comments:

Sissy said...

Seth, it was so great talking with you this morning. Needless to say, I was totally shocked. You sounded so good and so positive. I'm sure your Mom and Dad are resting easier since they have been able to talk to you. Please feel free to call me any time you need or want to talk. We'll see you have money in your calling card fund. Stay safe and know you are in our prayers.

Love you,
Sissy

Anonymous said...

SETH: GLAD TO HEAR HOW WELL YOU ARE DOING, I JUST TALKED TO YOUR MOM & JADYN, SHE SAID SHE SAW A PICTURE OF YOU & SHE WOULD JUST WAVE & WAVE, TAKE CARE WE ARE SOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU....WHEN YOU GET HOME I'LL FIX YOU A PEANUT BUTTER SYRUPIN SANDWICH,REMEMBER NUMBERS 6: 24 & LUKE 1:37....WE LOVE YOU, ANNIE & BENNY

Christi said...

Seth,
Your story is so awesome. Just wanted to let you know that not only are you a true witness for Christ in Malaysia, God has used you to make me examine myself and what more I need to be doing for him. You will be amazed at how the Lord will take your past and use it for his Glory. Eric and I will be keeping up with your blog and praying for you.
Christi Richey